Grace King Sham 21x37
The Grace King Sham is a fun and eccentric combination of variously sized patterns and patches, styled the way VHC customers have loved for many years. Elegant enlarged ticking stripes, a farmhouse staple, are spaced among checks and windowpanes and encompassed with a ruffled burlap border, giving the sham a breath of visual fresh air. Hand quilted, 100% cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various neutral creme, mauve, and grey plaid, solid, and striped fabrics
- Irregular block layout accented with random squares of frayed creme cotton flax strips appliqued on natural-colored chambray
- Trimmed with 1.5" natural-colored chambray gathered ruffle
- Reverses to creme, taupe, and mauve windowpane plaid cotton fabric
- Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced