Grace King Quilt 105Wx95L
There’s a chance your package may not arrive on the originally estimated date. Delays on orders may occur due to disruptions from Covid19 and potential shipping carrier delays. We are shipping as quickly as possible, but many of our manufacturers are also experiencing delays. Orders may take up to 4 weeks or more for some items. Please text or call (804) 255-9330 with any questions about your order.
The Grace King Quilt is a fun and eccentric combination of variously sized patterns and patches, styled the way VHC customers have loved for many years. Elegant enlarged ticking stripes, a farmhouse staple, are spaced among checks and windowpanes and encompassed with a ruffled burlap border, giving the quilt a breath of visual fresh air. Hand quilted, 100% cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various neutral creme, mauve, and grey plaid, solid, and striped fabrics
- Irregular block layout accented with random squares of frayed creme cotton flax strips appliqued on natural-colored chambray
- Trimmed with 3" natural-colored chambray gathered ruffle
- Reverses to creme, taupe, and mauve windowpane plaid cotton fabric
- Fabric scales vary from block to block
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced