Elysee King Quilt 105Wx95L
Drape your bed in old world bliss with the Elysee King Quilt. "Elysee", also the name of a famous palace in Paris, translates from the French to "Elysium". By its name, our black, charcoal, and creme quilt brings to mind delightful vintage elegance and gorgeous historical fancy. Alternating bands of channel quilting and cotton voile create a soft, ruffled base in this romantic 105Wx95L bedspread, while the fleur-de-lis pattern and scalloped edge provide a classic touch to this lightweight summer quilt. Pre-washed for convenience, place our Parisian-inspired quilt in your French country, shabby chic, farmhouse, or vintage country-themed bedroom to add timeless class and homey appeal. Reverses to dark grey, black, and creme ticking stripes.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch, channel, and ruching techniques.
- Scalloped edge with .5" bias cut ticking stripe binding
- Reverses to black, charcoal grey, and creme ticking stripe cotton voile
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced