Elysee Patchwork Rug Rect
Give your floor a little old world, country style with the Elysee Patchwork Rug. "Elysee", also the name of a famous palace in Paris, translates from the French to "Elysium". By its name, our rectangular, charcoal and creme rug brings to mind delightful vintage elegance and gorgeous historical fancy. Made from soft cotton, this thin 48x72 rug provides a timeless classic touch with its fleur-de-lis print, ticking stripes, reverse seams, and tasseled edges. Use with French country, shabby chic, farmhouse, or vintage country looks.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- DECORATIVE ACCENT: knotted tassels at the edges create dimension while adding rustic charm.
- DECORATIVE ACCENT: features reverse seams in patches that give vintage, homespun appeal.
- Fringed on both ends
- Patchwork: Machine stitched, Machine pieced