Elysee Patchwork Rug Rect
Elysee Patchwork Rug Rect 48x72
There’s a chance your package may not arrive on the originally estimated date. Delays on orders may occur due to disruptions from Covid19 and potential shipping carrier delays. We are shipping as quickly as possible, but many of our manufacturers are also experiencing delays. Orders may take up to 4 weeks or more for some items. Please text or call (804) 255-9330 with any questions about your order.
Give your floor a little old world, country style with the Elysee Patchwork Rug. "Elysee", also the name of a famous palace in Paris, translates from the French to "Elysium". By its name, our rectangular, charcoal and creme rug brings to mind delightful vintage elegance and gorgeous historical fancy. Made from soft cotton, this thin 48x72 rug provides a timeless classic touch with its fleur-de-lis print, ticking stripes, reverse seams, and tasseled edges. Use with French country, shabby chic, farmhouse, or vintage country looks.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- DECORATIVE ACCENT: knotted tassels at the edges create dimension while adding rustic charm.
- DECORATIVE ACCENT: features reverse seams in patches that give vintage, homespun appeal.
- Fringed on both ends
- Patchwork: Machine stitched, Machine pieced