Dakota Star Sham
Dakota Star King Sham 21x37
Complement your bedroom or any other room in primitive style with the Dakota Star King Sham. Proudly featuring a traditional 8 pointed star in the center, the black, tan, and check quilted star is surrounded by a feathered plaid patchwork border. Reverses to solid tan fabric with 3 tie closures. For your convenience, this 21" by 37" sham is machine washable and iron-safe. 100% cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut black and tan plaid binding
- Reverses to solid tan fabric
- Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced