Ashmont King Sham 21x37
There’s a chance your package may not arrive on the originally estimated date. Delays on orders may occur due to disruptions from Covid19 and potential shipping carrier delays. We are shipping as quickly as possible, but many of our manufacturers are also experiencing delays. Orders may take up to 4 weeks or more for some items. Please text or call (804) 255-9330 with any questions about your order.
The relaxed, vintage appearance of the Ashmont King Sham updates your home in casual, farmhouse style. Hand quilted in a vertical layout with grey, white, tan, and blue plaids and ticking stripes, this all cotton pillow cover melds the old and new into innovative patchwork design. Reversing to a white, brown, and navy ticking stripe with subtle turquoise blue accents and three durable white buttons for closure, this 21x37 timeless sham can be displayed on the button side for a different look.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with echo stitching technique.
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut creme and grey striped binding
- Reverses to creme, blue, and pale pink striped seersucker fabric
- Features 3 white chalk button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced