Rethunk Junk Paint in Slate at Rustic Tuesday
Rethunk Junk Paint in Slate is a wonderful dark charcoal gray color. We love this when we make chalkboards (don’t seal any of our colors and they make chalkboard surfaces). Gorgeous on furniture too – especially mid century modern pieces.
Complimentary Colors: Cotton, Fog, Gray Mist.
- No Sanding – No Priming – No Waxing!!
- Incredible Adhesion and Maximum Durability
- Dries From the Inside Out For Faster Cure Time
- Stronger Weather Resistance For Outdoor Use
- Smooth Finish
- Still Low VOC, Super Safe, Eco Friendly
What Would You Paint If You Knew You Couldn’t Fail?