Ninepatch Star Quilt
Ninepatch Star California King Quilt 130Wx115L
The Ninepatch Star California King Quilt takes its name from the historical nine patch quilt pattern. This simple pioneer pattern alternates burgundy and dark tan multi-fabric blocks with large burgundy five-point stars. The combination of the nine patch and barn stars brings relaxed, folksy charm to your bedroom. This 130"W x 115"L rustic comforter is hand-quilted with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques adding homespun warmth to your home. Use this cozy quilt with primitive, Americana, or traditional country decor. 100% cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- Straight edge with .5" solid burgundy binding
- Reverses to solid khaki fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced