Elysee King Sham 21x37
Dress your pillows in old world bliss with the Elysee King Sham. "Elysee", also the name of a famous palace in Paris, translates from the French to "Elysium". By its name, our black, charcoal, and creme pillow cover brings to mind delightful vintage elegance and gorgeous historical fancy. Alternating bands of channel quilting and lightweight cotton voile create a soft ruffled look, while the fleur-de-lis print pattern and scalloped edge provide a classic touch. Machine washable and iron-safe, this Parisian-inspired 21x37 pillow sham adds timeless class to your French country, shabby chic, farmhouse, or vintage country decor. Reverses to dark grey, black, and creme ticking stripes with 3 ties for closure.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch, channel, and ruching techniques.
- Scalloped edge with .5" bias cut ticking stripe binding
- Reverses to black, charcoal grey, and creme ticking stripe cotton voile
- Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced