Elysee Bed Skirt
Complement old world, country style bedding with the Elysee King Bed Skirt. "Elysee", also the name of a famous palace in Paris, translates from the French to "Elysium". By its name, our 78x80 bed skirt brings to mind delightful vintage elegance and gorgeous historical fancy. Made from high quality, slightly transparent cotton voile, this gathered dust ruffle provides a timeless classic touch with its black fleur-de-lis print on a creme background and graceful 16-inch drop. This bed skirt has split corners for convenient placing and can be machine washed. Use with French country, shabby chic, farmhouse, or vintage country decor styles.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- SPLIT CORNERS: to allow easy positioning of the bed skirt at the corners, especially around posts at the foot board.
- Hem fold
- White cotton deck
- Finished with split corners
- Single fabric: Machine stitched