Burlap Natural Chindi/Rag Rug
Upcycle your style quotient with the all cotton Burlap Natural Chindi/Rag Rug. We use leftover burlap chindi pieces, twisted and braided, for a neutral rug with variations in the colors of the burlap giving textural interest. Bound with creme cotton threads which are also used in the tassels on each short end. This relaxed, chic area rug combines country charm and rustic elegance that looks welcoming in any farmhouse style home. Put in the kitchen, entryway, living room, or bedroom to add cozy interest. Easily vacuumed or spot cleaned. Loomed from 100% cotton, this 20" x 30" rug is at a comfortable 0.25 pile height.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- DECORATIVE ACCENT: knotted tassels at the edges create dimension while adding rustic charm
- NEUTRAL ACCENT: Strips of light tan and natural recycled cotton fabric
- CHINDI/RAG WOVEN: LOOM WOVEN: This rug is loom woven and machine stitched
- TASSELED: Finished with creme tassels on either end
- CHINDI/RAG WOVEN: LOOM WOVEN: This kitchen rug is loom woven and machine stitched